Zentyal Server is a Linux small business server, that can act as a Gateway, Infrastructure Manager, Unified Threat Manager, Office Server, Unified Communication Server or a combination of them. These functionalities are tightly integrated, automating most tasks, avoiding mistakes and saving time for system administrators.
Zentyal Server is open source, released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and runs on top of Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
Zentyal Development Team offers Zentyal and all the technologies and services related to them, providing a comprehensive set of deployment, support and managed services for the Global Zentyal Partner Network.
- Download: Download our latest CD installer or ready to test VM images.
- Release Notes: Latest release notes.
- Release Policy: Zentyal Release Policy.
- FAQ: Zentyal FAQ.
- Features: Zentyal feature list.
- Screenshots: Straight to the point? Check out the screenshots!
- Screencasts: See Zentyal in action on the screencasts!
- Forum: Join our Forum for community support, feedback, feature requests, etc.
- Zentyal Community Structure: Learn more about how the community is structured.
- How to Contribute: You can contribute too with testing, translation, documentation or development.
- Zentyal 3.0 Official Documentation: Available in English and Spanish.
- Community Documentation: Wiki-based community documentation, created and maintained by Zentyal users with articles and howtos covering a wide range of Zentyal topics.
- Development: Developers corner.
If you miss something, take a look at the map page, it will be there.