Ticket #119 (closed task: fixed)
Design backup infraestructure
|Reported by:||hblanco@…||Owned by:||javier.amor.garcia@…|
Think about infraestructure support needed to make and restore backups.
Each module may define which data it wants to be added to the backup.
Burning backups to DVD and restoring them should be easy, automated and intuitive.
Multiple volume support is not mandatory.
Be careful with burning status, maybe it'll be a problem. If command line output has to be treated, use LC_ALL=C to work on any preset language environment.
Document at Document/Development/Design/Module/Backup
- hours changed from 0.0 to 10.0
- totalhours changed from 0.0 to 10.0
- hours changed from 0.0 to 1.5
- totalhours changed from 10.0 to 11.5
- hours changed from 0.0 to 4.0
- totalhours changed from 11.5 to 15.5
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by javier.amor.garcia@…
- hours changed from 0.0 to 1.0
- totalhours changed from 15.5 to 16.5