Ticket #2122 (closed defect: fixed)
Printer sharing errors out
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||jacalvo@…|
The printer sharing errors out with "Cannot connect to redis server".
The technical details are:
Cannot connect to redis server at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/Config/Redis.pm line 519
I am running Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit server edition. eBox core is 1.5.10.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Component changed from base to services
- Severity changed from blocker to trivial
- priority changed from normal to high
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Component changed from services to samba
- Severity changed from trivial to blocker