Ticket #2256 (closed defect: worksforme)
Cannot revoke CA authority certificate
|Reported by:||Lox||Owned by:||ejhernandez@…|
Subject says it all. I click revoke and it is still there.
But I think it has removed it somewhere because when I try to download and openvpn client bundle it gives an error about missing CA certificate.
So, now, I simply can't use OpenVpn? to connect to my office remotely.
- priority changed from highest to normal
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Severity changed from blocker to major
- Milestone set to 2.0.X
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
- Severity changed from major to blocker
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Summary changed from Cannot revoke CA authority certificate to This is the titles hahadggdsgg
- Summary changed from This is the titles hahadggdsgg to Cannot revoke CA authority certificate
- Owner changed from ejhernandez@… to ejhernandez@…
- Status changed from reopened to new