Ticket #2870 (closed defect: fixed)
PgDBEngine: ERROR: syntax error at or near "-"
|Reported by:||didier@…||Owned by:||jamor@…|
Looking my logs in /var/log/ebox/ebox.log, I've found a couple of this kind of error:
ERROR> PgDBEngine.pm:440 EBox::PgDBEngine::do - Error doing statement: UPDATE mailfilter_smtp_traffic_hourly SET mta-blocked = mta-blocked + 1 WHERE (date = '2011-05-03 20:00:00') , ERROR: syntax error at or near "-" LINE 1: UPDATE mailfilter_smtp_traffic_hourly SET mta-blocked = mta-... ^
I've tried to reinstall ebox-mailfilter, but that did not solve my problem.
- Owner changed from jacalvo@… to jamor@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed