Ticket #3063 (closed defect: worksforme)
Sometimes not all modules are started
|Reported by:||innocenti_jr||Owned by:||jacalvo@…|
Intro: my server puts itself to sleep after having done a backup, wakes up in the morging and thus gets restarted quite often.
Sometimes (not clearly reproducable) the server starts just with Zentyal's core -- not starting the activated modules. No errors are logged. After another manual reboot everything gets up fine. Any clues?
I attached the relevant excerpts from zentyal.log. Note the 4 minute delay before starting the events module in 1stBoot.log@line 3.
(And maybe the ntpdate error in 2ndBoot.log@line 19 -- it fails because ntpd is already started by /etc/init.d/ntp)
(This also applies to the v2.0 series, where at times _some_ activated modules aren't started.)
- priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme