Ticket #3629 (closed defect: worksforme)
Can't get displayResource at SambaLdapUser.pm
|Reported by:||vitaliy.busygin@…||Owned by:||jamor@…|
Description (last modified by jacalvo@…) (diff)
- AD - zentyal master (users)
- FS - slave of AD (users + samba). PDC is disabled.
- PDC - slave of AD (users + samba). PDC is enabled.
- WEB - slave of AD (users + jabber + apache + mail).
- AD reboot (or updating software).
- FS & PDC lost connections to AD, WEB wasn't.
- When I'm trying to get access to group of users on FS or PDC, i had error "Can't call method 'get_value' on an undefined value". On WEB I hadn't this error.
- "sudo /usr/share/zentyal-users/rejoin-slave" doesn't work.
- On PDC execute "sudo /usr/share/zentyal-users/reinstall" and error was fixed. But this is not a solution.
Can't call method 'get_value' on an undefined value
Can't call method 'get_value' on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/SambaLdapUser.pm line 741.
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Bug report from Zentyal Server to Can't get displayResource at SambaLdapUser.pm
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.