Ticket #3825 (closed defect: fixed)
Zarafa storage for new users are not created automatically,
|Reported by:||rodrigo.magalhaes@…||Owned by:||jamor@…|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||zarafa user creation translation|
After creating a use via Zentyal's GUI I also realize that the corresponding zarafa storage was not created and thus the user cannot log in in Zarafa.
The problem is circunveined when I manually create the user storage with the command: sudo zarafa-admin --create-store <username as defined in zentyal front end>. However I think this should not be the right thing to do.
Anyone has an idea on what to do so zarafa automatically creates the user storage?
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Keywords translation added
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
- Component changed from users to zarafa