Ticket #4614 (accepted defect)
Better error when trying to access to a inexistent elements throught the URL
|Reported by:||richard-oss@…||Owned by:||jamor@…|
|Milestone:||nice to have someday||Component:||objects|
Description (last modified by jamor@…) (diff)
I setup Zentyal 2.3 on Ubuntu Precise.in the repository.
I setup a number of objects and was in the process of entering members to the objects. I left the computer without saving, and when I returned my session timed out and I had to log back in. I had an error about an internal problem that is probably a bug. My objects are no longer in the system.
Because the error.log does not have timestamps, I cannot select the correct lines for you. So I attached the entire file.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Summary changed from Error when adding members to objects after timeout to Better error when trying to access to a inexistent elements throught the URL