Ticket #483 (closed task: fixed)
Scenario test for traffic shaping with source and destination and different services
|Reported by:||ejhernandez@…||Owned by:||ejhernandez@…|
Description (last modified by ejhernandez@…) (diff)
Test traffic shaping done at 0.9.1 where it's possible to shape other protocols (Any, icmp or gre) and source/destination.
To do so, the following configuration is needed.
- Two nets (source/destination) are needed with an eBox gateway in the middle.
The following tests are gonna be done:
- Limited rate to ICMP.
- Limited rate to an UDP service with a source (IP) and a destination (IP)
- Limited rate to an UDP service with a source (MAC) and a destination (IP)
- Limited rate to an UDP service with a source (Object) and a destination (IP)
- Limited rate to an UDP service with a source (Object) and a destination (Object)
- Guaranteed rates test from the previous cases with all together set to see priorities and guaranteed rates working correctly switching UDP to TCP
- Status changed from new to assigned
- estimatedhours changed from 0 to 8
- hours changed from 0 to 12
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Description modified (diff)
- totalhours changed from 0.0 to 12.0