Ticket #560 (closed task: invalid)
add firewall rules to allow HTTPS traffic when transparent proxy is enabled
|Reported by:||juruen@…||Owned by:||javier.amor.garcia@…|
|Milestone:||nice to have someday||Component:||squid|
When the transparent proxy mode is enabled, squid is not used to proxy HTTPS traffic. Currently, to make it work properly the user has to manually add a rule in the firewall module to allow HTTPS through normal NAT. This breaks the concept of integration that eBox has always tried to maintain.
The task for this ticket is modifying the squid module, mainly SquidFirewall?.pm, to automatically add the rules to the firewall when the transparent mode is enabled. The policy which is applied for every object and the global policy must be kept, that is, if an object is not allowed to use HTTP it shouldn't use HTTPS either.
- Keywords integration added
- Milestone changed from 0.10 to 0.13
- Owner changed from juruen@… to javier.amor.garcia@…
- Component changed from base to squid
- Milestone changed from 1.1 to nice to have someday
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid