Ticket #587 (closed enhancement: invalid)
Roll out certificates created by eBox CA for eBox services
|Reported by:||ejhernandez@…||Owned by:||ejhernandez@…|
|Milestone:||nice to have someday||Component:||ca|
Description (last modified by juruen@…) (diff)
Using eBox CA somehow to create certificates for the services that are managed by eBox.
This would likely involve splitting ca into libebox-ca and ebox-ca, or even easier: provide a simple API in ebox to return file paths where services store their certificates, if ebox-ca is installed, the user could be asked to roll out new certificates.
- priority changed from high to normal
- Milestone changed from 0.10 to 0.13
- Summary changed from Divide ebox-ca into ebox-ca and libca to Roll out certificates created by eBox CA for eBox services
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 1.1 to nice to have someday