Ticket #605 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Enable OpenVPN service although no user interaction was done
|Reported by:||ejhernandez@…||Owned by:||javier.amor.garcia@…|
Description (last modified by ejhernandez@…) (diff)
Setting a client as a hidden OpenVPN client implies the activation of openvpn service for this client. That is, a new method called setHiddenService should enable hidden client to work no caring about what GUI says.
The client OpenVPN should be enabled whenever the SOAP module is enabled.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- estimatedhours changed from 0 to 4
- billable changed from 1 to 0
- hours changed from 0 to 4.75
- totalhours changed from 0.0 to 4.75
- hours changed from 0 to 7.5
- totalhours changed from 4.75 to 12.25