Ticket #647 (closed defect: fixed)
|Reported by:||ejhernandez@…||Owned by:||ejhernandez@…|
It is possible to find some event quite verbose. It should be possible to enable/disable an event by user via Web UI.
The system used should be pluggable. So, the enabled events will be at one directory and the disabled ones at another to let users simply put their own scripts up there.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- estimatedhours changed from 4 to 8
comment:15 Changed 6 years ago by ejhernandez@…
- hours changed from 0 to 14.75
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- totalhours changed from 0.0 to 14.75