|Version 10 (modified by juruen@…, 4 years ago) (diff)|
- Move implementation of unique for EBox::Types::Select away from mason template as now there's no chance of deep recursion anymore
- You can get an error pressing in the button 'add' when the upload is not finished. In this case the Ebox::Type::File is left blank. Solution: Disable the form submit button until the upload is done
- Sometimes EBox::Types::File can leave files behing
Complete unit tests for models
Support for orderable tables where user can pick the position where a row will be inserted or moved
Fix problem with setParent and setParentComposite in composite and its components
- pass information about parent like we are doing with directory, since we have the directory it will suffice with the parent/componentParent name
- reimplement the way we display the composite's components such we avoid those problems
Cleaner implementation of composite: 'component' list and 'componentInstances' list
Composite has a member list called 'components' that in the beginning contains the name of the components and later the instances of them. When we have dynamic components at thimes it will contain a mix of names and instances.
It would be a more cleaner implementation if we had two different list: one holding the names and another the instances
- ModelManager has a method called instance. The equivalent method in CompositeManager is called 'Instance' - with different case - which is inconsistent and against our naming practices.
- directory() is used in ModelManager and CompositeManager, while dir() is used in Row
- Make HTML code validate w3c
- Make it work with other browsers and not only firefox