|Version 20 (modified by ejhernandez@…, 4 years ago) (diff)|
- Move the implementation of unique for EBox::Types::Select away from the mason template becasue now there's no chance of deep recursion anymore
- You can get an error pressing the button 'add' when the upload is not finished. In this case the Ebox::Type::File is left blank. Solution: Disable the form submit button until the upload is done
- Sometimes EBox::Types::File can leave files behind
- When it is in a row left files behind after discarding changes
- When something causes the path to change, ex: if the path is built using fields for the same rows and this row is edited
Complete Unit Tests for Models
Support for Orderable Tables
Where the user can pick the position where a row will be inserted or moved
Fix setParent and setParent Composite Problem
There is a problem with setParent and setParentComposite in composite and its components. Two choices:
- Pass information about parent like we are doing with directory, since we have the directory it will suffice with the parent/componentParent name
- Reimplement the way we display the composite's components such that we avoid those problems
Cleaner Implementation of Composite: 'component' List and 'componentInstances' List
Composite has a member list called components that in the beginning contains the name of the components and later the instances of them. When we have dynamic components at times it will contain a mix of names and instances.
It would be a cleaner implementation if we had two different list: one holding the names and another the instances
- ModelManager has a method called instance. The equivalent method in CompositeManager is called 'Instance' - with different case - which is inconsistent and against our naming practices.
- directory() is used in ModelManager and CompositeManager, while dir() is used in Row
- Make HTML code validate to the w3c standards
- Make it work with other browsers and not only Firefox
- Make breadcrumbs to improve eBox usability
- Boolean edition in-place
Buggy Show/Hide? Help in Tabbed Composite
When you are showing the help on a tab and then change to another tab, the help isn't showed but there is still "hide help" link.
Make Search Model Filter Applied on Submodels as well
It could be interesting to allow searching for models to get into the submodels for each row to match the search against.
For instance, domain model in DNS Module may search not only through the domain model rows but also in every submodel row which includes hostnames, mail exchangers and alias. Therefore, the results for a search of an alias will also search those submodels.
Additionally, while getting into the submodel, the search should be present, at least, one sublevel.
This kind of search could be configurable from developer point of view( i.e. while defining the model ) or from user one by ticking or unticking the search option in the form.