|Version 14 (modified by jquintao, 2 years ago) (diff)|
- Tittle: Proxy With NTLM
- Author(s): NetSol? Team
- Date: 9 Jun 2011
- Version(s): 1.4, 2.0, 2.1, etc
- Zentyal profiles: Gateway
How to use Proxy With NTLM with Zentyal
On this howto will explain how to use the Zentyal Proxy using the NTLM authentication. It will permit authenticate the proxy against a Windows 2003 AD Server.
- First you have to know your domain name, server name and ip address. Edit the /etc/hosts adding this, example:
192.168.0.1 companydomain.local companydomain 192.168.0.1 servername
- Edit the file /usr/share/ebox/stubs/squid/squid.conf.mas changing the lines:
auth_param basic realm Zentyal HTTP proxy auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/ldap_auth -v 3 -b ou=...
auth_param ntlm program /usr/lib/squid/ntlm_auth -b companydomain.local/servername auth_param ntlm children 25 #auth_param basic realm Zentyal HTTP proxy #auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/ldap_auth -v 3 -b ou=...
- Edit the file /usr/share/ebox/stubs/squid/dansguardian.conf.mas change the line:
#authplugin = '/etc/dansguardian/authplugins/proxy-ntlm.conf'
authplugin = '/etc/dansguardian/authplugins/proxy-ntlm.conf'
- Now, execute:
/etc/init.d/ebox squid restart