Zentyal 3.0 Disk Images for VMware, VirtualBox and KVM
- You only have to uncompress the zip file and create a new machine in using as disk image the .vdi or .vmdk file that you will find inside the .zip.
- The username and password required to access the Zentyal interface or the console is zentyal / zentyal.
Contents of the disk images
- The disk images contains a snapshot of a Zentyal system right after the finish of the installation.
- Note that only a small set of Zentyal modules is included as example, but you can add more modules from the Software Management menu on the Zentyal interface.
- For more info about Zentyal and all its modules please refer to the Documentation.
- If you are using VirtualBox, make sure you have the Enable PAE/NX option checked. The location of the checkbox depends on the VirtualBox version, but it should be in the "System" or "General" properties.