|Version 8 (modified by icorreas@…, 13 months ago) (diff)|
Zentyal Community Council
The Zentyal Community Council is the primary community (i.e., non-technical) governance body for the Zentyal project. Members are appointed by any council member and will be approved or denied by a vote by the council members.
The Community Council meets once a month on IRC, in the #zentyal-council channel on the freenode network. Everyone interested is free to join the meetings. More information on the council and on Zentyal governance in general is on the Zentyal Governance.
Community Council Agenda
Meeting time & place
- The meetings will be held regularly at 22:00 CET, 2nd Wednesday of every month
- The meetings will be held in the #zentyal-council channel on the freenode
Propose a topic for the next meeting
Add a description of the topic you would like to be discussed in the next Zentyal Community Council meeting (who, what, when) in this Forum Topic.
Next meeting's fixed agenda
When: Wed May 16th 2012, 22:30 CET
Estimated duration: 1.5 hours
Where: IRC channel #zentyal-council at freenode.net
Who: Everybody interested, Members of ZCC, Zentyal staff
0) Review and approval of minutes of the previous meeting
1) Action points from the previous meeting
2) Board moderators: status of majestyx and atikhonov as German and Russian board moderators respectively; acon as a candidate for Spanish board moderator
3) BHS: status of members and activity; bugs in Launchpad to be monitored
4) Dutch LoCo? team: status and next actions
5) Community documentation: status and next actions
6) ZCC announcement: status and suggestions for improvement
7) Zentyal 3.0: status and expected outcome, communication of roadmap and progress
Below you can find the minutes of the previous meetings